We’re recruiting a Kimchi Critic!
Get your chopsticks ready – we’re recruiting a Kimchi Critic!
Can’t get enough kimchi? In love with yuzu tea? Do you know your bibimbap from your galbi?
If this sounds like you, we may just have the perfect role…
We’ll pay you £300 to indulge in some of the most authentic Korean cuisine out there. And, if this wasn’t enough, you’ll also receive a set of your very own chopsticks and sushi plate set to enjoy your meal in traditional Korean style. If this sounds like just the job for you, all you need to do is read our terms and conditions below.
To apply, simply post an Instagram image of yourself with your favourite fusion dish, tagging @kellylovesasianfood and using the hashtag #KimchiCritic. We’ll be selecting our Kimchi Critic on 21 November.
Terms and Conditions
- This is not an offer of full-time employment. You will be Kelly Loves’ ‘Kimchi Critic’, receiving a Kelly Loves Korean Variety Box – alongside snacks and drinks – and providing Kelly Loves with a review of them.
- The winner will be asked to share photos and videos of their favourite Kelly Loves products, tagging @kellylovesasianfood on Instagram and using the hashtag #KimchiCritic.
- You will be paid £300 once the application period closes on Monday 21 November. The winner will also receive a personalised set of chopsticks and a sushi plate set.
- Enter this competition by posting a photo of yourself on Instagram enjoying your favourite fusion meal, tagging @kellylovesasianfood on Instagram and using the hashtag #KimchiCritic
- Entrants will also be required to follow the Kelly Loves Instagram account.
- All photos and videos submitted must have the owner’s permission for use by Kelly Loves on social media platforms and its website.
- The competition closes on Monday 21 November. Any entries made after this date will not be counted and the winner of the competition will be announced during this week.
- Entries are only open to UK residents.